Missouri Legacy Beef Flank Steak (Columbia, MO) was once again the centerpiece for this Wok dinner on the Big Green Egg. Prepared using the ceramic Emile Henry Flame Top Wok; serves 3-4.
1 ½ lb. Flank Steak – organic. Sliced into large bite size pieces
5 Large Green Onions, chopped
1 - 15 oz. can, Cut Baby Corn - Organic
1 - 8 oz. can, Water Chestnuts, sliced
4 Medium - Bell Peppers, 1 each Red, Orange, Yellow and Green; sliced thin)
EVOO for Wok
9 oz. Udon Noodles
9 oz. Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 Large Bunch of Fresh Garlic Herbs, minced
Paul Prudhommes Meat Magic seasoning
1. Sprinkle the beef with Paul Prudhommes Meat Magic and let marinate 3-4 hours prior to cooking.
- Fire up the BGE and let it come to full flame while you prepare your ingredients; add approximately 2 Cups of water to wok and bring to boil.
- Add Udon Noodles and stir continuously until tender (approximately 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat, and drain.
- Return wok to grid and drizzle Oil into hot Wok and add the minced garlic, green onions and flank steak stirring constantly until done.
- Dump in Veggies and add more oil around the edges of the pan; stirring constantly until peppers are 'limp crispy'